Many people skateboard without wearing a helmet, believing it is unnecessary because they will not fall. However, research has shown that skateboarding can be dangerous and should be done with caution. Skateboarding without a helmet increases your risk of head injury by 250 percent. Additionally, skateboarding without a helmet can lead to facial fractures and other injuries.
When you skateboard, it’s important to stay safe and protect your head. While helmets are not required by law in most states, they are strongly recommended by experts. A helmet can help avoid serious injuries if you fall and can also reduce the risk of becoming a victim of a collision. Whether you wear a helmet or not is up to you, but it’s important to be aware of the risks and make an informed decision.
5 Reasons You Should Wear a Helmet When Skateboarding
1. Helmets are required by law in some states when riding a bike, but no law requires you to wear a helmet when skateboarding. Despite this, it is highly recommended that you wear a helmet when skateboarding, as it has many benefits.
2. A helmet can help protect your head in a fall or collision. This is especially important if you are skating on an electric longboard, as the speeds can be much faster than traditional skateboarding.
3. A helmet can also help to prevent concussions and other head injuries. Studies have shown that helmets can reduce the risk of head injury by up to 88%.
4. Helmets are not just for kids – adults can also benefit from wearing helmets while skateboarding.
5. Helmets are not just for kids! Adults account for nearly one-third of all skateboard-related injuries each year.
Are You risking your safety by not wearing a helmet?
Click on this link: https://lumbuy.com/electric-longboard/ to get the best guidance.
Why should you always wear a helmet when skateboarding?
There are several reasons why you should always wear a helmet when skateboarding. Perhaps the most obvious reason is that it can help prevent serious head injuries in the event of a fall. A helmet can also protect your skull from other impacts, such as being hit by another skateboarder. Additionally, wearing a helmet can help keep you cool in hot weather and protect your ears from wind noise. Finally, if you are using an electric longboard, a helmet is essential to protect yourself from potential head injuries in the event of a fall or collision.
Click smihubmedia more interested informations
Do Helmets Help Reduce the Risk of Injury When Skateboarding?
There has been a lot of debate over whether or not helmets help reduce the risk of injury when skateboarding. Some argue that it provides more protection for the head, while others believe it puts the skater at a higher risk of injury. In a recent study by the University of California, Davis attempted to answer this question.
The study examined data from 4,500 patients who had visited the emergency room for skateboarding injuries between 2006 and 2014. They found that helmets did not appear to provide any statistically significant protection against head injuries. Helmet wearers were 29% more likely to suffer a head injury than those who weren’t wearing helmets.
Read Avple for more interested information .